Kelly Auto Group Dealerships In Massachusetts
You’ve Got Questions About Our Kelly Dealerships – We Have Answers!
- How many Kelly Dealerships are there in Massachusetts?
- What brands does Kelly Auto in Massachusetts carry?
- Which Kelly dealerships are closest to Boston, MA?
- Answer: In terms of proximity to Boston, the closest Kelly dealer to Boston, MA is Kelly Honda in Lynn, MA (~10 miles). It is worth noting, that Kelly Nissan of Woburn (12 miles) and Kelly Jeep Chrysler (14 miles) are both very close to Boston as well, and all Kelly Auto dealerships are within 23 miles of Boston and take 30 minutes or so to get to from Boston.
- Do Kelly Auto dealers only sell new vehicles at their dealerships?
- Answer: No, Kelly Auto Group dealerships in Massachusetts sells both New and Pre-Owned vehicles. Additionally, we do not only sell on-brand pre-owned vehicles, we sell pre-owned vehicles of all makes and models. Shop our pre-owned selection here.
- Do I have to purchase a car at a Kelly dealership to sell my current vehicle?
- Answer: Absolutely not! Kelly Auto dealers will buy your vehicle, even if you don’t buy ours! You can estimate the value of your current vehicle by visiting our Value Your Trade page.
- Who Owns Kelly Auto Group in Massachusetts?
- Answer: Brian Kelly is the President of Kelly Automotive Group in Massachusetts
- Are Kelly Motors or Kelly Motor Group the same as Kelly Auto Group in Massachusetts?
- Answer: Kelly Auto Group has come to be known by many names in the New England community. For example, we’ve heard customers call our dealer group the Kelly Group, while others sometimes search for our dealers by Kelly Motors or even Kelley Automotive. We are not affiliated with any other Kelly Auto Group outside of Massachusetts. The easiest way of reaching our dealership is by visiting Kellyauto.com or any of our individual Kelly dealership websites.
- Do all Kelly Auto Dealers have service, parts, and collision centers?
- Answer: Yes, all of our Kelly dealerships offer Service and Parts departments in addition to our sales departments. However, there is one collision center for all of our Kelly dealerships (Kelly Collision Center) and it is located directly behind our Kelly Volkswagen dealership in Danvers, Massachusetts.
- Does Kelly Auto still carry Maserati, Alfa Romeo, or FIAT?
- Answer: No, due to restructuring at Kelly Automotive Group, we no longer carry new Maserati or Alfa Romeo vehicles. Additionally, we also no longer carry new Fiat vehicles.
- How can I lease a new vehicle at Kelly Auto?
- Answer: All of our Kelly Auto dealers offer new vehicle lease specials every month on our dealer websites. Before leasing, you want to consider many factors. We encourage you to view our helpful Buying Vs Leasing page here.
- Is Kelly Auto hiring? How can I be considered for a job at Kelly?
- Answer: Yes, Kelly Auto Group is always looking for energetic people to join our our team. If you are interested in any of the following careers, you should consider applying today: New and Used Vehicle Sales Consultants, Service Technicians, Service Valets and Porters, Accounting and Administrative Personnel, Lot Attendants, Leadership Roles
- What is the best or quickest way for me to reach someone at Kelly Auto?
More Questions? Ask Us Below!